Last updated: November 2022
- Collecting personal information
- How we may use personal information
- How we may share personal information
- How we store data
- Email marketing
- Behavioral advertising
- Your data protection rights
- Third party websites
- Contact Us
Collecting personal information
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about products or individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and data about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” Cookies are data files that get placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous but unique identifier. For additional information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” Log files track actions that occur on the Site and collect data possibly including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” These are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We may use Device Information for:
- Functionality: To recognize you on our website and recognize your previously selected preferences, including your preferred language and your location.
- Advertising: To collect information about your visit, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your web browser, device, and IP address. It is possible we may share limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the website above can tell you how to remove unwanted cookies from your browser. Some of our website’s features may not function if you disable cookies. Please take note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We also may collect data you directly provide to us. We refer to the data you provide as “Provided Information.” We may collect and process data you provide when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our services or products
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our contact forms or via email
- Opt-in to any of our email lists
The Provided Information we collect may include:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Billing information (billing address, shipping address, payment information, including credit card numbers, etc.)
How we may use Personal Information
We may use the Provided Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, product delivery, and providing you with order confirmations and/or invoices). Additionally, we may use Provided Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We may use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
How we may share Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
For example, we may use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Site – read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The types of third parties with whom we might share elements of your Personal Information include:
- Payment processors engaged by us to securely store and handle payments information, such as credit or debit card information
- Providers of data aggregation and analytics software services that allow us to effectively monitor and optimize our site
- Providers of security and fraud prevention tools and services,
- Providers of email management and distribution tools
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with certain applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
How we store data
We securely store your data on servers located in the United States.
We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information stored on our servers. Of course, no computer network or data transmission on the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and so you submit your information at your own risk.
We may maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you make a purchase on this Site and/or opt in to receive our emails, you agree to receive email communications from this site, including but not limited to newsletters, site updates, promotions, and other announcements and correspondence. We are not responsible for the receipt of any and all such emails. You are responsible for ensuring that our email address(es) are not blocked or forwarded to your spam folder.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you opt to unsubscribe from receiving emails, you understand that you may no longer receive information or updates from this Site, including promotions.
As described above, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. To find more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of our targeted advertising by using the links below:
Another way to opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Your data protection rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. Under certain conditions, you may also have the right to restrict or object to our processing of your data, and to request that we transfer your Personal Information to another organization. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including possibly to Canada and the United States.
Third Party Websites
Please contact us if you have any questions or complaints about how we use your Personal Information so we can resolve the issue whenever possible. Residents of the European Union also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection regulator.
If you have questions about our privacy practices or if you would like more information regarding them, or if you would like to exercise your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us: he***@vi**********.com
Write to us at:
Virtualcopia Business Collective LLC
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801